Hi Alex,

I made some new icons for Impress, what do you think?

Overall, nice. I have some problems deciphering the first two, though.
The others are, I think, Slide Layout, Add Slide, Organigramme,
Slideshow. Is that correct?

I've got a few proposals for improvement, if you don't mind:
* we'll need both sizes, 22*22 +1px transparent border=24*24 as well as 16*16
* the half-transparent backgrounds for the slide icons don't seem like
a good idea to me (over dark backgrounds, these icons will look
significantly different)
* the icons seem a bit blocky to me, a few rounded corners shouldn't hurt
* the icons seem to lack gradients
* the second border line doesn't seem to be there at all
* the blue in the last icons seems strangely non-Tango... is that my
feeling only?

Also, the Gnome 3 Tango icons include some nice ones which could possibly be
used in LO, for example for text alignment, formatting or printing. Maybe we
could try to use these in as many places as possible and create all the
other ones ourselves. They are distributed under the terms of either GNU
LGPL v.3 or Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license, would that allow us to
include them?

No, I don't think that would work. The Gnome guys were friendly,
though, when we (Michael, namely) approached them about the Save (As)
icon. See this thread on UX-advise:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-ux-advise/2012-January/000709.html

Somehow, this thread died, though.

Astron.