Þann fim 26.apr 2012 07:46, skrifaði Shameer Nyland Ali:
Hi, I'm new here, and feel a bit confused. If I want to suggest things, how do i do it.
And is it possible to join the design team without all the emails?

The link at the bottom of every mail (marked 'Problems?')
leads to unsubscribe options, but there are also other help
topics for the mailing-list interface.

What you're after is probably the 'nomail' option, example:

<design+subscribe-nomail@documentfoundation.org>

You could also use the digest option (many posts bundled
into a daily+ post)

<design+subscribe-digest@global.libreoffice.org>

With the 'nomail' option you can read the mail on
Nabble/Gmane and still send replies without being trapped in
moderation queue.

There are yet other ways of handling such issues, but these
are the most straightforward.

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli