So I just added my problems to this section. Mirek if this is not the
format that it should be tell me and you or I can change it.
On Apr 25, 2012 7:00 PM, "Andrew Pullins" <android2772@gmail.com> wrote:

Alberto,

If this refers to what happens with large palletes, i think you could
just scroll down. Having this option is important because some people
use palletes with lots of colors.

Talk a look at the mockups above this section. You will see that Mirek's
has 30 colors in the LibreOffice palette like 9/12 in the android, where as
my mock up has 70 colors in the standardized color palette.

So they can have more or less but we need to reside how many colors the
default palette has. I like Mirek's 30 color palette, it has only three of
each color. Dark, middle,and light.

Adding colors should be easy and integrated in the pop over, i suggested
"+" icon before. For creating new palletes we should have a dialog since
it's
something you don't usually integrate to your workflow and requires more
than what you can do with comfort in a pop over. (for the accidental
closing
issue)

For this look at Mirek's mockup.