2012/4/21 King Duck <rotteneogat@gmail.com>

I would like to put my proposal up.

Go ahead. Go to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Color_Handling,
create your own "Proposal by Maggie" section.

~ Maggie

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Andrew Pullins <android2772@gmail.com
wrote:

Hello,

.png is better for ideas and rough concepts since you can see it right
on
the
browser (not sure if you can do that with .svg) .svg is better for
images
you
want people to make improvements on since it's more easily editable. I
think
that when the second applies you should just put both up.

I'm pretty sure that .svg was made with the web in mind. I know that you
can view them on the web so, do what ever you want but svg allows others
easily edit your work.

How much longer do we have until the color picker whiteboard is closed?
There has not been much discussion about it. Mostly me questioning
Mirek's
mockups. Is there any anything that people would like to add.

Again my vote is for Mirek's proposal.