Hi Mirek,

I am not sure if the same UI could be used for touch interfaces and mouse interaction.

How would you be able to display the template information when using single click? Maybe the Details drop-down should simply be hidden when one is using a touch device.

I think I'll merge the edit mode with what you descibed for deleting them

Also, the 'Show categories' checkbox is only shown when in edit mode. I don't know how often that wpould be used, so it might be a better choice to put that option in the toolbar, as you said.

Regarding the management of the categories: This would be done in the edit mode as well, I just hadn't it added to the mock-up yet. I'll do so now.

I have another question: How should favorites and recently used templates be managed?

Have another tab in the notebook widget like this:

 []  []  []  []

           [Favorites | Text | Slideshow | spreadsheet]

Recents --------------------------------------------

Template1  Template2  Template3

Or rather like this

           [Recents | Text | Slideshow | spreadsheet]

Template1  Template2  Template3

Regards

Alex