Hello folks,

It's the party crasher again :-)
We do not know when the Android port will even be ready, nobody talks
about a Qt and GTK port mostly because it's a daunting task and I am
sometimes appalled by the complete lack of practical, concrete work
done on this list. There are many people here ready to work on future
projects that do not even exist, but very few who are ready to improve
what we have now.

The problem is, what we have now is what we have now; we won't have
something else easily in 6 months or 1 year, or even 2 years. So could
we please focus on actual UI improvements for the UI we have now?
Otherwise I'm afraid what we're discussing now is close from being
useless.

Best,
Charles.

Le Thu, 08 Dec 2011 14:13:17 +0100,