Hi all,

I would love to jump into some of the new discussions (like Citrus UI),
but I feel that its also important to finish the discussion of the
Extension page. For those who might be unaware - the Extension website
has been announced to the public. There has been some nice coverage
(e.g. the German publisher heise a.k.a. h-online) featured it. So let's
start to make it perfect ;-)