Wow! Great job!

Spring Season 3 seems to be the most professionally done out of the Springs. I'm a big fan of the
white/white with slight gradient background banners for LibreOffice. It makes the whole look appear
cleaner. Sometimes less is more...

Winter Season 1b seems to be the most professionally done out of the Winters. With this season, it
really needs the heart; it makes the banner make a lot more sense to non-LibreOffice people. As
stated before, the white background seems cleaner and more professional than the green.

Autumn Season 2 and 3 seem to be the most professionally done out of the Autumns. Between the two,
Autumn Season 3 seems more natural. My only critique is that perhaps the Math icon should be
separated from the LibreOffice icon since they have the same color in Autumn Season 3. If the
arrangement was similar to the Summer season ordering, then it should be fine.

Summer Season 1 and 3 seems to be the most professionally done out of the Summers. Between the two,
Summer Season 1 seems to align with the brand better. Summer Season 3 would be nice for high
contrast situations (i.e. visual impaired individuals). My only critique is that Summer Season 8
should not have the cut-off edge. IMHO, the trimmed corner should be reserved for the paper icons;
otherwise, we risk over-using it and making the motif a secondary look.

In summary... You are awesome ^_^

Daniel Merker
Computer Engineering Graduate Student
Wayne State University