Hi Aleksandar,
Am 21.09.2011 23:52, schrieb Aleksandar Dev:
As Christoph asked here :
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg03012.html
I created new web banners. I posted them on my new (and only) wiki page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:See
As this is my first time to post new design here I would like to get
feedback.
So please feel free to write, any feedback is welcome.

I like Spring Season 3 and Autumn Season 3

Some things to Autumn:

Autumn Season 1 and 2:
I won't put the Math icon on the top. Our top modules are Writer and Calc. So eventually put Writer, Calc and Impress on the line and Draw, Math and Base on the height.

Autumn 3 (and 4):
The text is hardly readable for me because of the motif in the back.
I won't put the two grey icons math and normal side by side. Maybe test the following order: Base, Math, Draw, Normal, Writer, Calc, Impress or so.

As you see through the reactions on this ml: great job.

--
Grüße
k-j