back to the original post. I like the color of your design much better, the
roll over is nice. its much more vibrant which is good. the current pail one
is ugly. though I like how the top right corner is cut off in the pail one.
as to witch one I like the Ivan's proposal.

as to Alexander we could take this to its own email. but I do like that kind
of menu, with the arrows and the popout button. there has not been a
proposal to my knowledge. there is a UI proposal by Mirek which does talk
about this for Citrus, here are three links to his blog that talk about
this[1][2][3]. but again lets talk about this in another email.

Evon I think that this is a good idea, I don't know how IRC's work just that
they are a mass instant message system like thing. if we could get this
going that would be grate. lets talk about this in another email as well.

Cheers
Andrew

[1]  http://clickortap.wordpress.com/2010/10/30/citrus-editing-styles/
[2]  http://clickortap.wordpress.com/2010/10/15/the-citrus-menu/
[3]  http://clickortap.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/citrus-styles/

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Evan Janusziewicz <