Hi Charles, all!

Am Mittwoch, den 17.08.2011, 17:28 +0000 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Le Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:49:14 +0200,
Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com> a écrit :
[...]
Here is the file:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Proposal_LibOConf2011_Template.odp
[...]
oh... good point. On the conference website and the wiki. Any other
place you feel it ought to be posted?

No, that's fine ... although it might be announced to the speakers (via
mailing list, blog, or directly?)

Next, the template proposal wiki page should be cleaned up a bit - any
objections if I create a whiteboard wiki page ("marketing material"?)
and move the existing works there. There, we could work on other
presentation templates - e.g. for general use.

Sure, thanks!

Okay, so I found some things a bit messy ... that's what I did:

I created a dedicated LibreOffice Conference 2011 resources page that
contains the logo and the presentation template:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris

Linked it to a "Special Events" section on the marketing page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing#Special_Events

Moved both the logo and the presentation template wiki pages below our
Design Whiteboards (Past Topics) page, after having them cleaned up a
bit:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard#Past_Topics

Thus, we may now simply refer to the first wiki page - it should work
okay for most cases, since it omits any "less needed" information.

Cheers,
Christoph