Hello everyone,

On this page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ConferenceTemplates
You will be able to upload your Impress template for the LibreOffice
conference in Paris. Each speaker shall use that template (it's useful
and avoid technical issues, among other things). Every year, we will
run a template contest and the winner will have his/her template used
for the conference.

Feel free to come up with your own proposal; the Design team will then
vote on each of the proposals. Deadline for the template submission is
the 12th of August.

One word of advice:
- do use the existing conference logo and the full logo of LibreOffice
- follow our colours :-)

Good luck!

Charles-H. Schulz.