i translated it, and added a screenshot of the old dialog, so you can see what would be the
changes. http://http://i.imgur.com/zhZSv.png

the idea is, that you first select in general what you want to change (General, HTML Document,
Spreadsheet etc.) from the the drop down menu and than  you choose the specific part whom's color
you want to change.

so if you want to change the application background, you would select "General" » "Application
background". If you wan to change the color of the keyword highlighting, you select "HTML Document"
» "Keyword highlighting" and select a color.

A color-picker like this would also be nice for adding colors or other color-dialogs in LibO, i
think im going to create a wiki page about this topic.

I pretty much got the what it said  but if it will help other people who
read this. but it is not that hard to use translate.

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Christopher Lee