Hi Nik, Ivan!

Sorry, another mail that gets added to the hundreds of unread
messages ... Welcome back! :-)

Am Sonntag, den 10.07.2011, 21:33 +1200 schrieb Ivan M.:
[...]
This might be more of an idea that sits well with us tree-hugging
student-types, but I just thought it might be worth sharing.

As much as I identify with the tree-hugging student type (event though
I'm no longer a student), I think this will have far broader appeal -
it's more cost effective, original, and portable than a box or a case.
Simply put, a great idea.

Yep, I also think that has a much broader target group :-) For example,
on trade shows you might offer the un-folded cases for "take away". If
people ask what this is and how to finish it, you may start some relaxed
conversation ... the "customer trap" ;-)

But before I get lost, let me say that this is absolutely _cooool_ ...
just a great and clean design. And by the way, your micro-site is a
pleasure to look it as well.

If you guys think it's worth exploring, I can upload the template so you can
print one and fold it for yourself.
It really has to be held to be appreciated I think.

Yes, please!

Yes, please!

And it may be the best existing indication of how I imagine our "branding
language" could look and feel.
Simple, clean, honest, pure and vibrant.

Another yes from me :)

+1 ;-)

@ Ivan: How are you? Everything fine with your post-student time?

Cheers,