It suits the project well in its simplicity.  Made one to try it out, it
looks fantastic.  Is there anyone in particular who will be assembling what
needs to go on there, though?

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Nik <nik@tdf.nikashsingh.com> wrote:

Hi Drew!

On 7/12/2011 1:38 AM, drew wrote:

---snip 8<---

 Is it ready to go, in your opinion, for a generic usage. I suppose I am
asking about copy text, trademark statement, etc..and I suppose that is
answered with a look at the template.. *smile*.

Best wishes,

//drew

No not really. It's very much a work in progress, while I consider the
Design near complete (because I have worked and reworked this thing MANY
times, and even enlisted the help of a friend to help solve the A4 sized
cut/glue-free issue while taking SEVERAL issues in consideration ((bleed,
margin, legibility, process, single-sided printing, b&w, ease of
construction, minimal materials, recycling, integrity of Origami work,
reliable closing "mechanism", secure containment of disc, configuration to
allow 2 discs, space for explanatory text, space to accommodate translation,
the tangible reflection of the document symbol, the list goes on and on))).

But I've left the content itself VERY raw (lorem-ipsum even) because,
legal-matters, translation, marketing and tech-specs are not my strongest
points.
I will leave it to the pro's to nut all that stuff out.

All I know is, and I know this with some certainty, this Design will not
work with information-overload.
It has to be sparse, not just to be simple, but because I wanted to create
something that people might want to have, something that is more
"experience" than "utilitarian".
So like you say, I'm trying to keep it simple! =)
I hope it works!

-Nik

Christopher Lee
Executive Director