The design itself is a good one, even if it is a little too close to that of
MSO for my liking.  When we do (finally) decide on a reformed interface,
then i think we should definitely incorporate features of this design into
it, but with all the other good designs floating about, we shouldn't just
pick one design but build one that has the best features of all of them.

On a related note, i think it may be time someone set up a special wiki page
detailing and showcasing all the interface designs that we have for
LibreOffice cause i think it would make the final reforming job a lot
easier.  Plus it would mean that ever designer can see other designers work
and possibly allow them to create a better idea using the other ideas as a
spring board.  Just my two cents

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Budislav Stepanov