Hi  Nik, all,

Nik schrieb:
[...]

So, this topic has been open for a while now, and I realise it's a bit
awkward for you to declare this yourself Bernhard, so I felt inclined =)
And now that we have one last vote from one of our most integral (and
most genuinely missed) members, I think we can safely declare Bernhard
our new Design Team Lead.

Thank you all for your confidence and trust!

I'll try to have a more closer look on administrative tasks and coordination, especially in cases where a voting is not necessary to provide us with a good working basis. (And don't hesitate to tell me if you think such a decision would profit from a voting!)

One point I didn't mention even if it is very present for me:

When Christoph has ended his parental leave I'll ask him if we can have a similar voting on his position as lead for User Experience, so I can concentrate on Visual Design (where I feel much more comfortable than in UX ;-)).

Thanks again!

Bernhard