Christoph,
I absolutely agree that we need to have consistent branding throughout - same icons should be used
both in the application and the website. However, I feel that the current jigsaw puzzle icon does
not fit well with the beautiful icons we have for LibO applications. As you say, it is a great
chance to correct the mistake from the past.  I think we should not stop simply at bringing
consistency across application and website but should go ahead and incorporate a new icon for
extensions that fits well with the current application icons.

Vamsi.