Agree too.

Am 20.09.2011 22:30, schrieb Kévin PEIGNOT:
Agreed too. It seems every one here will agreed... Congratulations Christoph
!

2011/9/20 Sabin Densmore<sabin@onegecko.com>

Agreed.

On 9/20/2011 3:11 PM, Björn Balazs wrote:
Hi all,

esp. as this suggestion is coming from you, Bernhard:

100% support to the outlined idea. If there is one person, that is
capable to lead UX it simply is Christoph. No more words needed on
that :)

Go, Christoph, go!

Cheers, Björn

Am Dienstag, 20. September 2011, 19:53:10 schrieb Bernhard
Dippold:
Hi all,

yes - this is a really old thread, but I think it is important
enough to revive it now that Christoph is (officially) back
again:

Nik schrieb:
Hi Bernhard, all,