+1 from me!

Scott

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 08:12, Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com>wrote:

Hi all!

Am Donnerstag, den 26.05.2011, 09:05 +0200 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Hi,

2011/5/26 klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <ol@sophia-louise.de>

Hi,
oh, I wouldn't call this job as a "lead" or "senior team member" but
"second assistant facility manager" (2. Hilfshausmeister) who has to
make
the dirty jobs. ;-)

Hehe, good thought ... when I wrote an introduction to the OOo UX
Co-Lead role, I wrote something similar:
"Besides that, I would like to finalize my personal understanding of the
co-lead role: I'm now enjoying to be the human spam filter for our
mailing lists. Sounds challenging, hey? ;-)"

I think you already do the job in absence of Christoph and you will do
the
job in the right way.
So go on with The Flying Dutchman, we will follow and will mutiny if
you
want to get the plunder for your one.

Maybe we should tell our decision to the steering commitee.

Although I'm not part of the team and I'm just a lousy customer ringing
you
guys about logos to be designed asap and according to my own fantasies, I
second this decision, congrats Bernhard!

+1

Thanks for caring! In a few weeks, I'm hopefully back to help with the
UX / usability stuff.

Cheers,
Christoph