Hi Nik, *

I hope you don't mind that I renewed your ZIP file with the original green values from RGB that have changed slightly by converting them to CMYK and back to RGB.

I added a whitespace area to the logo to avoid interference with other graphics and text around the logo.

This area is larger than the one on the main logo (from half the width to the full width of the symbol), because in the right part the logo is higher (due to the Eiffel tower and the subline).

Even if the website needs a logo cut down slightly, I think we should ask for the full size wherever possible.

What do you think?

Nik: Could you have a look at the ZIP content, if it is still the quality you provided?

Could you or somebody else add the whitespace to the EPS files and the greylevel/inverted files too?

Do you think we need SVG files in CMYK color space?
(As Inkscape doesn't include anything but RGB in it's files, I can't create them - perhaps take Nik's SVG as CMYK? Then they should get the whitespace too and be added back to the ZIP file.)

Nik schrieb:
Hi all,

[...]
I've uploaded a zip file containing EPS/PNG/SVG formats of the logo in
colour and greyscale variations;
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Conf-logo.zip

Best regards

Bernhard