Le Fri, 27 May 2011 10:27:14 -0400,
Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> a écrit :

Le 2011-05-27 12:15, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Le Fri, 27 May 2011 10:07:05 -0400,
Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>  a écrit :

Hi Charles et al

Le 2011-05-27 04:26, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :

I like the wallpaper but it might be misleading as people might
think we're hosting the event in the Louvre...

Best,
Charles.

Actually, that was my first thought.

Is there a shot of the facilities where you are going to hold the
meeting? This would make it more logical. Could some of the locals
provide us with a photo?

There's that flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacantine/

Best,
Charles.

I just browsed through the photos and there is no photo of the actual
building. If we could provide Nik with a sexy photo of the building
or building and its surroundings (just as we did with the Louvre
photo) maybe that would be better.

So here we either have a problem or a good opportunity. Let me explain.
The building itself is located inside  one famous 19th century "passages
couverts" (and I don't have the translation for that in English) which
makes it either impossible to get a picture of the building or makes it
possible to be creative by using pictures of the gallery itself.

Best,
Charles.

Cheers

Marc