Hi Marc, hi Gustavo,

Marc Paré schrieb:
Hi Bernhard and Gustavo

Many thanks Gustavo for your generous offer. It is very appreciated.

Bernhard could we also see if Gustavo's "Tactio Interaction Design"
be added to our supporters page[1] on the TDF wiki page?

Reading Florian's request for adding a statement to this page:
<http://go.mail-archive.com/wwkakBiAxgBaciMwsLDmUhAoRFc=>
I think, such a request should be done on the website@libreoffice.org list.

Gustavo could then perhaps add a supporting comment to the listing,
if this is agreeable to him.

To my understanding Gustavo has to agree to any listing, even without a comment. But a comment like the one's already posted there would be appreciated, I suppose.

I am not sure if there is a certain protocol to follow, perhaps just
sending a follow up mail to a SC member?

I don't know about such a protocol.

I'd start with a mail to the website list.

If this doesn't work, you might address Florian or the SC.

Best regards

Bernhard

Cheers

Marc