Hi Klaus-Jürgen, Bernhard, Björn, all!

Sorry, but I think it'll be helpful to answer some of the smaller mails
in this one ...

@ Klaus-Jürgen: Thanks for the cleaning up! More comments below ...

@ Bernhard: Thanks for the headers - helps to navigate; I hope we won't
break the page due to local editing ...

@ Bjoern Michaelsen: Thanks for the links!

Am Mittwoch, den 27.04.2011, 09:24 +0200 schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn
ol:
Hi Christoph, *,
Am 26.04.2011 23:13, schrieb Christoph Noack:
[... What We Need List ...]

At "Other Teams's input" I sorted the list alphabetical and added the
Website Team.

Thanks - I really missed the website team, sorry for that. It seems that
the reason for doing such reviews :-9

I'm not sure where to put the items for the website team e.g.:
My suggestion is to get a barrierfree web page like it is described here
(only German and French):
http://cocoate.com/de/barrierefreiheit-und-joomla

Maybe this can help to make LibO barrierfree too (I don't know).

Is it a item for this page?

Mmh, the topic is an item for the page ... that's absolutely true,
thanks for the reminder. I added a "Quality of the Design Team Work" to
the page mentioning both accessibility and QA. Maybe it is even a place
to add documentation ... something I always liked within OOo was the
idea of i-Teams (bringing people from different domains together).

Concerning improving the website accessibility, this might rather be an
item for the website team ... I can only speak for myself, but I have
only limited insight in accessibility, and no practical experience with
websites.

Thanks for the help! Personally, I think the page still gains
value ... :-)

Cheers,
Christoph