Hi Rob, all,

(CC'ing the dev list again, as this relates to both parts of the discussion)

Rob Snelders schrieb:
Hi All,

[this was me, Bernhard]:
Just one question, as I can't try the feature by myself:

Do you provide the same confirmation window as the standard color
selector in Options - LibreOffice - Colors when removing a color:
"Do you want to delete the color?"

Or is it different like "Do you want to remove the color from the
default colors?"

There is no confirmation yet. But I am refining the patch because of
improvement proposals from the developers-list, so if some changes are
needed I can implement them on the follow-up patch.

If it would be easy to add such a confirmation, this would make the feature not only more consistent with other areas where items are removed (like the colors I mentioned above).

For a user who pushed the button unintentionally it might be a problem to add the right color again - leading to inconsistent colors in his or her charts.

And with a double click instead of a single one not only the superfluous color is removed, but the next or last one too.

So if it is not too hard to add the confirmation (perhaps you can copy it from Options - LibreOffice - Colors), it would be great if you could include it in your patch.

Best regards

Bernhard