Hi Erich, all,

Erich Christian schrieb:
Hi Rob,

Am 26.03.2011 00:58, schrieb Rob Snelders:
I was asked to email a screenshot of my patch for the color charts to
this maillist.
I have attached a screenshot. This is the screen-shot of the
color-chats, that can be found in the options-sceen (Tools->Options).
What I have added are the Add- and Remove-buttons, to add and remove a
color chart.
When adding it will add a black color chart with the number 1 higher as
the last one created.
When removing it will remove the selected item or when none is selected
it will remove the last.
Please add me in this conversation because I'm not in this mailinglist.

You'll have to subscribe yourself, just send a plain mail to
design+subscribe@libreoffice.org or to the address mentioned below for
further options.

Requested by me Hillar sent a mail asking for more information to Rob, a developer of a new feature I didn't understood when he posted his patch to the developer list.

I don't think that every developer has to subscribe to this list, even if this would be great ;-)

Perhaps Rob can follow this thread via one of our repositories like Nabble, Mail-Archive.com [1] or Gmane, but in such cases of developer/designer interaction I don't see a better solution than to add the developer manually to CC.

[1]: Here the link to Robs Mail from the header:
http://go.mail-archive.com/209qRskZC_EAQmvTj4QLeoE3ejM=

This list does not allow email attachments, upload it to a webspace or
to the Wiki instead and post the link here.

The missing attachment is a problem hopefully to be solved with the attachment storage Christoph asked for at the website list - and it seems that there is some work done in this area.

For the moment I hope that Hillar will upload the screenshot he got (as he was CC'd by Rob) to a place we all can look at (probably our wiki).

When I moderated the mail, I wasn't shown the attachment, otherwise I had uploaded it myself.

Best regards

Bernhard