Hi Mike, Christoph, all,

Mike Houben schrieb:

Am 10.02.2011 um 08:20 schrieb Christoph Noack:

I can join the campaign "I miss a Mac" - so if anybody here (but
you Thorsten, you have to care about other things *g*) has a Mac,
it would be great to see a screenshot - just for fun.

Here some screenshots from the new RC :) It looks nice but I think
somebody compressed the icons a little bit to much. Their pixalated,
which looks awefull.

http://cl.ly/1j3p0M1T0N0C1C2H3b04
http://cl.ly/391u2V3C0W1Z2M0Q1j2q
> http://cl.ly/1V3Z3C1H2D3B19352L0r

Looking at the screenshots it seems that the logo text is pixelated, while the icons are ok - as they stem from different resources, it might be important to find out.

Can you have a look again, please?

Best regards

Bernhard