On 02/07/2011 08:05 PM, drew wrote:
On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 19:50 -0700, Jeff Chimene wrote:
On 02/07/2011 04:59 PM, drew wrote:
On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 15:52 -0700, Jeff Chimene wrote:
On 02/07/2011 03:48 PM, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Jeff,

yes, all the material is available. Just being curious, what do you
intend to do?

Thanks, Christoph

Here's the relevant thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/design@libreoffice.org/msg00747.html

Hi Jeff,

Here is a pdf file that should work for the 5' x 2.5' banner

http://oucv.org/libreoffice/banner_60inx30in.pdf

//drew

HI Drew:

Do you still want the large banner?

If so, we'll need an image that has the following dimensions
71.80" x 30.20"
1824mm x 767mm
5385 x 2265 pixels

YES (ah somehow I thought you where going with 5' not 6.)

VistaPrint only does fixed sizes. You were right: originally it was 5'.
However, that's not possible with VistaPrint.

- give me a few minutes.

No problem. I have plenty to do this evening.

I could produce one with the contemporary logo, but looking at the
photos from FOSDEM it does not look like the banner uses it, it looks
like it uses the one in the file you have.

Good. I'm glad you're tracking that.

Also I see they went much closer to edges then I did, I'll do that also,
which will raise the height, which is a good thing.

Agreed.

BRB

Standing by.

How do we make sure that Bernhard is in the loop?