This may be more a question to Florian as well as the accessibility team.

As LibreOffice Accessibility is a barrier to the acceptance of LibreOffice in many governmental/educational/institutional systems worldwide, would it reasonable if there was a funding request for dev outsourcing for a particular area of accessibility where code development is lagging?

To the accessibility team, if there was funding available for such a thing, what would your items be and in order of preference. I know in my local school boards Dragon Speaking is a requirement, that is, unless there is an equivalent replacement.

What items would you suggest?

Another funding wishlist item could be that the TDF/LibreOffice help fund an Accessibility conference where some of the leading members of the accessibility team along with other interested partners could meet to try to solve bottlenecks in development for LibreOffice.

It is sometimes good to meet as a team with 3rd party software providers to see what kind of progress or what type of cooperative development could take place.

Would there be any other items that you could think of to put on your wishlist?

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré