Hello, again.
This time I removed Java 7 update 7 followed by LO 3.6.2.  I also ensured that my LO user data in
the roaming folder was removed.
I then installed Java via the Ninite installer.
Ensured that Java Access Bridge was enabled via control panel (Ease of Access, use computer without
a display.)
 Installed LO 3.6.2 checking the box for enabling a.t. support.
I am afraid I still have no access while in Writer with NVDA.
I do have JAWS 12 and JAWS 13 installed.  I do not believe these are JAVA-based packages.  I am
willing to remove them but I need a bit of a break today. <grin>

David Goldfield
Computer Technology Instructor
919 Walnut Street
4th Floor
Philadelphia, PA  19107

215-627-0600 ext 3277
FAX:  215-922-0692

mailto:dgoldfie@asb.org
http://www.asb.org

Serving Philadelphia's and the nation's blind and visually impaired population since 1874.