Hi :)
I try to pop in to a few local ones from time-to-time just to listen in on how sensbile and
accurate their banter is.  Sometimes ask a few questions just to hear their responses.  In my town
we are lucky to have a few that are a hilarious joke and another couple that are really quite
knowledgeable.
Regards from
Tom :)