Hi :)
Instructions are here
The link does appear at the bottom of each email.

The unsubscribe renders badly in most email clients because they ignore the "plus sign" and what
goes before it but the address to email is the entirety of the line below:
accessibility+help@global.libreoffice.org

Note that if you just click on that address then it probably puts the wrong email address in your
email client, unless you are using Thunder bird or Claws or similar.  You need to have the
"accessibility+" part at the beginning of the address.

It's a shame to lose you but good luck and have fun!
Regards from
Tom :)