The JPG label files are on the DVD itself. On the primary folder with all of the HTML files.
LibO-label--4.1.4-filled.jpg
LibO-label--4.1.4-white.jpg

So if you download the .iso file of the NA-DVD, you will have the labels.
Also they are listed on the "Artwork" page along with a 4.0 brochure.

If you want me to send you the Inkscape files for the labels, I can do that as well. We can do it off list.