I'm going to try to create a disc and order one from Kunaki to see how it
goes.  I'll download the iso.   Can you send jpg or png copies of the
labels (or links to ftp or folder share if too big).  My email is
cswalsh@gmail.com.

Chris Walsh
301-646-9065
cswalsh@gmail.com

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster <