On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster
<webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:
So, with my health issues, I can no longer provide the burned/printed media,
for the at least a month or two, or longer.

Hi Tim,
Sorry to hear that you'll be temporarily unable to continue
distributing these discs. I know that there are many people who like
to have "hard copies" of all their software on optical disk, so it's
great that you've been able to provide the service to our users in the
US.

So is there anyone in the USA who would be willing to make and ship the
physical LO NA-DVD project DVD[s]?

I don't currently have access to a printer that can print directly
onto CD/DVD media, but I do have the capability to burn DVDs and could
look into using a different labeling method, if that would be helpful
for you. I'm traveling in February, but could send out discs through
the end of January.

Cheers,
--R