On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 08:37 -0400, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-05-20 07:10, drew a écrit :

I think you are are assuming that the globe is staying on the bottom - I
much  prefer it on top. Then again I'm not going to sweat it either.

http://lo-portal.us/temp/temp1.png
http://lo-portal.us/temp/temp2.png

Thanks

Drew

Actually, I do like the globe at the top. The extra white space gives it
more breathing room.

I guess it all boils down to our philosophy. Do we want to promote the
suite at all times with the LibreOffice banner at the top or do we want
to promote the "NA globe" icon first and then the LibreOffice banner.

Hi Marc,

I thought that might of been the reason - truthfully I think you are
over analyzing it - remember this piece is specific to the DVD, it is
about what is on the disc - it is not a general Lbo/TDF marketing piece.

I would prefer the first option of protecting the LibreOffice brand
first and then the secondary position going to the group icon/banners.
This would prevent the impression that national/language groups are more
important than the whole of the LibreOffice membership. To me, this
underlines the fact that the language groups are working within the
limits/approval of the LibreOffice group.

That is for a different discussion and on a different ML, IMO.

Thanks

//drew