Le 2011-05-12 21:55, Christopher Walsh a écrit :
I just joined the list today, so forgive me if I shouldn't step into a
conversation this way.  I have a DVD media printer, and could make small DVD
runs (a dozen or two).  I don't have the ability to create package inserts
however.   I often use see-through clamshells to get around this for my own
work, but that won't help this project.  I am in Maryland.

Chris Walsh
301-646-9065
cswalsh@gmail.com

Hi Chris

Welcome to the US marketing list.

Thanks for the offer. We will probably take you up on this offer at some point.

BTW ... If you would like, you could register on the US Marketing Membership List wiki page[1]. We are trying to register members in all states (eventually cities). The same with Canadian provinces and cities.

Let us know if you have any problems with the wiki. We can help out. You need to register an account before editing the wiki page.

Cheers,

Marc
Canadian Marketing Member

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US-Marketing/Members