Le 2011-02-25 09:27, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions a écrit :
On 02/24/2011 08:36 PM, Daniel Gonzalez wrote:
Hi Guys

Here in Venezuela I have a Dell PowerEdge 2950 server with 1TB of storage
and 8GB of RAM available if they want the problems can use the internet
connection as it is a bit slow 384kbps

I have 250 Gig of storage and unlimited bandwidth, but when I tried to
upload a 3.6 gig ISO as a test for hosting the DVD on my GoDaddy.com
account, I was told that I cannot do that, since it is classified as a
repository and that is against their rules. I have broadband here do
downloads are easy, but the upload speeds on my cable modem account is
120MB/s. Hopefully we can get the LibreOffice-Box people to host it. I
just have to have upload access to their server since it is too large to
go via email [1 gig maximum inbox size for one account but much less for
outbox file size]. I will keep the online test site up and running,
including the scheduled install file updates as my scheduled maintenance
work.

Just in case you are not aware, the TDF is the host for the LibreOffice-Box people. So, it is really with the TDF that we should be requesting. I have emailed a member of the SC for more information.

Cheers

Marc