On Mon, 2011-02-21 at 14:21 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-02-21 11:23, drew a écrit :
On Mon, 2011-02-21 at 10:52 -0500, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
"If you're using SilverStripe". . . . .

The first time I ever heard of SilverStripe was in the header of the
German HTML pages.

Could you please tell me the info about why this is good for
"translating" pages?

Right now I am working on filling out the pages with all the stuff, and
their links, that the users may want to have on their DVD so they do not
need to go online to get it.

Ok - can folks stop for a minute -

Tim, this is great what you are putting in there but just for Sophie's
edification, that is not what is going to the show - I do not have the
resource of time to check all that. My list of files is much, much
smaller and focused on the application, a couple of extensions for
accessibility, only the template packs from Kami, and the latest
documentation (user guide) files I could find and then a selection of
ODF tool libraries. Beyond that there are some of the files we made for
the show as a kind of bonus pack..

The disc (the one for this weekend) is not multi-lingual, there is only
an English UI. There are the language packs as supplied with the
application, the template packs for all 3 languages and the user guide
files for all three languages, but that is all.

Mostly - I wanted to set the precedent that for 'some' work, when done
as and for the group to do so from the understanding that North America
has 3 languages needing accounting for, at a minimum.

So, don't look at the web site Tim put up from his file list and think
that is what is going this weekend.

@Tim you need to take that TDF logo off the pages ok - I sent you a
corrected graphic and instructions as to where it goes Please change it
now, today, you will freak people out with that logo and we don't need
the distraction right now.

Thanks

The design wiki page has been updated and all the necessary logos have
been put on there. There will be more coming in once the design team
have more time.

I think, just so that we are all on the same page, we are dealing with 2
DVD's:

* on DVD for SCALE that Drew will be taking to the conference this
weekend -- priority on completing this is highest

* Tim is preparing a N.American DVD in conjunction with Drew's SCALE DVD
although the content will differ in that Tim's DVD is not on a set schedule.

So, for now, Drew, is there anything that you would need help with for
SCALE? We can try to help out. I have a birthday party to go to tonight
but I can help out the next days.

Make a list and we can claim them and complete them for you.

Marc

Well - I would really like to offer a flyer for Document Freedom Day on
the table - I would like to do the same 2 images on a landscape letter
format, BW, for copy and  guillotine cut, as the fund raising flyer.

Not sure if you can work in a TDF/LibreOffice tie or not - you could if
you would work on that via the int. marketing list perhaps. I just need
the file before Friday morning, I can run a laser printer master and
have the copies made at the LAX Staples print center.

There is a baseline flyer at the DFD website I believe - but as I recall
you also have done local events, so maybe you have something already -
but again, if there is a good way to tie TDF/LibO with it - that would
be wonderful.

Thanks

Drew