Le 2011-02-10 18:19, drew a écrit :
Hola amigos,

  http://baseanswers.com/libo/LibOPamphlet_scale_9x_c.pdf

Made, what I feel is a good set of final adjustments and edits - if you
see something onerous yell, for myself I a comfortable with considering
this one time use brochure, put to bed.

Changes to 1st page, re-arrange applications for alignment - update to
contact section.

Second page - re-word second paragraph in document exchange section.

The odt file, at the same address updated also. Will not put the scale
specifc file to the wiki, after a day or two for last folks to check
will remove and send to printer.

Will drop a file less the scale logo to the wiki instead.

@Marc, you seem the best o ask, where should I list the file for others
to find?

Best wishes,

Drew

Hi Drew:

Our internet was down most of the day and it was just turned back on. Some kind of problem in our neighbourhood.

Great work on the pamphlet everyone. It reads and looks great!

Re: LibreOffice in Everyday Life section

For consistency, the "Authorities and public administrations" should be capitalized just as the other lines above it. "Authorities and Public Administrations"

Could you leave an .odt of both pamphlets on the wiki? We should have a history of the mods made to the pamphlet for other groups who would like to mod the pamphlet later on. It is always good to keep a record of what our teams have done at conferences.

Cheers

Marc