Le 2011-02-10 03:45, drew a écrit :
Well over an early coffee, I went ahead and merged Italo's comments into
Marc's latest on the wiki, and added one more graphic - thought maybe an
actual logo, the contemporary style might be nice, and it balances out
the columns when opened wide, IMO.
So draft 3 for the show specific pamphlet:
@marc do would you want another odt file, or just the changed/added png
I was just about to correct my .odt file. Why don't you hang on to the
.odt and we will now funnel our edits to you. You now have the ball.
We should ALL have one last read and then, once we are all agreed to the
final product, we could leave a SCALE .odt copy on the wiki AND a copy
WITHOUT the SCALE logo for people to use for other conferences. I can
reference these files in the "Conference Kit" wiki page as available
Nice job with the icons and logos. Gives it a professional look.
Here are some more suggested edits:
* "... general posters, and more." REMOVE THE COMMA --should read:
"general posters and more."
Macros Scripting section:
* should it not be: Macro Scripting ???
The Libre Office Project section
* the gap after "community of users " is too large. Either try to
hyphenate "contri- butors" to kick it up a line, or remove the word
"large". In general, we should try to avoid hyphenation if possible.
LibreOffice Has Many Advantages section:
* "... mail merge, database, and much more." REMOVE THE COMMA --should
read: "... mail merge, database and much more."
* "There are no license fees, and thus no" ... ADD COMMA -- should read:
... "There are no license fees, and thus, no ..."
Exchange Data With Other Suites section
* The gap after " ... Commission and many" is too large. I don't think
you have any other choice than to hyphenate "govern- ments" at this
point to close the gap.
* The gap after "formats of many other ... " is too large. REMOVE THE
BLANK SPACE after "many other" and this should fix the gap problem.
LibreOffice in Everyday Life section:
* I think we should treat each line as a title. Maybe these will later
correspond to similar sections on the main website.
* "Education (teachers and students)" CAPITALIZE "Educate (Teachers and
* "Authorities and public administrations" CAPITALIZE "Authorities and
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/us/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
[us-marketing] Re: LibreOffice Pamphlet · Marc Paré
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy