sophi kirjoitti 8.11.2019 klo 12.02:
Hi Mike,
Le 08/11/2019 à 10:56, Mike Saunders a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I've had a request from a native-language project to set up a TDF
Mastodon instance. As you may have seen, we currently use Fosstodon for
@libreoffice in English, which works well:

https://fosstodon.org/@libreoffice

However, Fosstodon is English-only, so perhaps a TDF instance would be
good to get other native-language projects on board, all in the same
place. What do you think?

+1, I wanted to set up an account for the FR project too when I realized
it was English only, so count us in :)

There is already an account for FR, but it is rather silent: https://mamot.fr/@LibreOfficeFR
William runs it.

Ilmari