[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 10:56:36 +0100
- To: Website list <email@example.com>
I've had a request from a native-language project to set up a TDF
Mastodon instance. As you may have seen, we currently use Fosstodon for
@libreoffice in English, which works well:
However, Fosstodon is English-only, so perhaps a TDF instance would be
good to get other native-language projects on board, all in the same
place. What do you think?
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?||sophi <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?||Jeff Huang <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Websites in various languages that need updating
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Ask.libreoffice.org is down
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?