Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?

> what confuses me is that the problem has grown a lot (it seems) since we
> also offer Stripe for recurring payments. It could be a coincidence, but
> it is really weird...

I just went through most of the Stripe process, and it says "Subscribe
to Donation to The Document Foundation - X per month" and then with a
separate "Subscribe" button, so it should be clear there too.

But I wonder: on our site we say "Recurring payment", and on Stripe they
call it a "subscription", so maybe we should use the same wording?

Mike