On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 11:31 -0700, Andy Brown wrote:
On Mon Oct 18 2010 09:54:09 GMT-0700 (PDT)  David Nelson wrote:
Hi, :-)

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 23:59, Drew Jensen <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
http://oooforum.org
http://user.services.openoffice.org

would you like redirects with LibreOffice in the name for a very quick
work around to setting up a new site - that could be done today, and I'm
counting what I think the time it would take to get the folks at the
current forums to say they are fine with it - domain names are already
acquired by volunteers at the current forums..

Sounds like one possibility, although with all the politics going on
right now, I'd leave the subject to others better placed to comment...
:-)

David Nelson

Check the link to the user.services above.  The already have LibreOffice
listed, it was done last week.

 Hi Andy

We do have to do something more however - I will be proposing a way to
move forward later this afternoon on the list here, at both forums
(actually perhaps a few others even) and an OO.o ML.

Which is not to say it will be a site URL as the final answer at all -
though that will be part of it.

Back soon - a few emails to send

Drew