Well...

I'd be willing to help with drupal and I have 4+ years of theme and module
development and site configuration experience.  I just really started doing
commercial projects about 18-24 months ago.  I released a website for an
association of all libraries in new jersey that was very complicated and
took about 12 months to complete.  I built a workshop registration /
calendaring system for a university, I am currently building a newspaper
site, and working on a Learning management system based on Drupal similar to
Open Atrium.  I am also building a high performance web hosting system on
AWS.

I have hosting resources and would be willing to host this site, or maintain
it.  I'd be willing to do some project management and other services if we
did it in Drupal.  I am not a graphic designer, but I know good ones.

Anyway, I'd be willing to help out a lot if this was a Drupal project.
Otherwise, I'm not interested in helping because it is outside the focus of
my small business.  I would not charge for my services, but hosting would
cost something even if it wasn't me hosting it.  There are a couple custom
drupal hosts that are good that could be used for only a little bit of money
like 20 bucks a month or so.  These would probably be fine, if the site
didn't get too much traffic.