Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?

Hello,

> I have no real explanation so far, because the
> page layout didn't change a lot, neither did the texts.
>
> I am wondering if we can make the recurring bit a more
> prominent/emphasized, e.g. in bold writing.

It's already in bold in the title bit, although we could make that
bigger. And then it says "recurring" in the drop down list too. So
basically, those people who make the mistake manage to somehow miss the
"recurring" word twice...

Mike