[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 14:13:01 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
since we allow recurring donations also via credit card, we regularly get e-mails from people confused, asking us to stop the recurring payment, as they intended only a one-time donation.
I wonder if there is a bug on the website or the wording is confusing. While we had single e-mails to that effect also in the past, the amount has grown a lot recently.
Anyone made a similar experience?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?||Brian Stanaland <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Oct 15 infra call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Websites in various languages that need updating
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?