Naruhiko-San, Reinhold,

Le 04.11.2014 03:41, Naruhiko Ogasawara a écrit :
Hi Reihhold, *

Hi Charles,Please help me.What does "JA community" stands for?If " Do you or anyone else have any of these?" means that you ask if I have pictures, I unfortunately must say that I don't have. I would have forwarded it already.I would expect that in the large on-line DBs for pictures there
    should be some available.Regards,Reinhold

I'm not Charles, but as a member of Japanese community
I can tell some about this.

We can find some pictures from our (Japanese) community,
the group photo taken at LibreOffice mini-conference in Japan
2013, in the slideshow of the download page with donation
information,

And, as Volker already mentioned,

The "Fun project" slide on the front page shows people also from Asia

He is my friend and from Japan.

# Anyway, everyone can pick JA community pics from my
# blog (http://naruoga-en.blogspot.jp/), but I think we should
# put more photo in somewhere else (e.g. TDF wiki, flickr or G+).

Yes indeed, and we ought to change meeting pictures from time to time on the slider.

best,

Charles.

Regards,