Hi VolkerRelease Plan - Argument is understood maybe I am personally too much
    interested. I found the link by chance a quite while ago when I
    explored what the LibreOffice stuff is and was impressed about the
    detailed and well kept release plan. Thus, I think this could be a
    link parallel to Release Notes under Download. I still often look
    into the release plan and go from there to the release notes to see
    what comes up next. But this is only my opinion.Fun Project slide - Yes, this is the one I
consider. There is one
    and maybe to Asian men to be seen. The rest are white men. I feel
    that this doesn't reflect our users not even our team where I know a
    few ladies and a few Japanese men. It should be a picture with a
    balance of all races and male and female. Unfortunately I don't have
    such a picture. But searching in the web databases for pictures I am
    sure that there is a better one available.Regards,ReinholdOn 2014-10-30 16:09, Volker Merschmann

      wrote:
Hi Reinhold,rost52bugquestcontri@online.deschrieb am Thu Oct 30 2014 at 03:14:27:When I am on
          the pagehttp://www.libreoffice.org/and try to find the release plan I cannot find it. No
menu
          item, which is visible leads me to therelease plan.I feel that this is an improvement for
the LibO home page.The release plan is a technical thing, maybe a bit of
          interest for marketing.
So, more for the internal use than for the wider public and
          for that reason not linked at our homepage, as all the wiki
          things.
It is easy to find through the search engines http://lmgtfy.com/?q=libreoffice+release+plan

Side note: I
          feel it is time to change the title picture ofhttp://www.libreoffice.org/to reflect<br>
          the population of the world in which LibO is distributed. I
          received negative comments in Japan.Which picture do you mean exactly?
The "Fun project" slide on the front page shows people also
          from Asia.

Bye

Volker.

-- Volker